Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snow White

Every Wednesday, I start my day with a delicious breakfast from Krispy Kreme before attending my regular meeting at the Fort. I'm feeling bubbly that morning so I wore my recently bought lipstick from NYX. There's a shop in Rockwell near Happy Lemon where they sell different brands of cosmetics. Yey! 

 Can you see how red it is? The shade is called Snow White, a catchy way to name it.

 One problem I encountered is that it stains what my lip touches.  See my fork? 

I wiped it out with tissue in a "ladylike" manner; thus the kiss mark. xoxo.

 After wiping it out, the pigment stayed on my cup. Any suggestions for products that will make it stay?

 My sheer top is from Bayo and my shades is from Bugis Junction in Singapore. 

 Our meeting changed its venue, allowing me to walk and burn the calories from what I ate. Walking at the Fort reminds me how cool my job is. 

Thankfully, that I wore these comfortable shoes from H&M.


Follow me on twitter: @trishadiaz16

No comments:

Post a Comment