Saturday, November 10, 2012

Metro Cebu

DAY 1

We celebrated my mom's birthday last May by having a Cebu-Bohol trip for the weekend. We chose Cebu since it is both historical and modern. Also, it won't be a hassle for us since public transportation is affordable and readily available.

 
Hello Cebu!

Our first stop is at Santo Nino de Cebu to say our little prayers of thanksgiving.



The famous Magellan's cross is just beside the church. Seeing this will definitely give you a glimpse of our past. How cool is that? :)







 One of the things you shouldn't miss when you're in Cebu is Crown Regency's Sky Experience Adventure. Although a little expensive, my brother and I tried the Edge Coaster and Tower Zip. Looks easy but the truth is, I was screaming the whole time. Hahaha. 



(Calyx Center)
(TGU Tower)


(Ate Bec, Pong, Me and Mom)

After a little rest, we went to Cebu I.T park for a stroll. Seeing some of my company's project be constructed is just amazing. Sometimes, watching your hard work in progress feels like a little tap on the back. 

We had dinner at Mooon Cafe Restaurant, as recommended by my friend dee, and it was so yummy. We even had lunch there before we leave Cebu. We went back to our hotel right after since we have to be by the port by 5:30am for Tagbilaran.

Follow me on twitter: @trishadiaz16








2 comments:

  1. jealous! the last time i went to cebu, wala pa yung mga attractions na yan.

    yay for your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaanks :)) Let's go together if their building to building zipline is open! :)

      Delete