Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bohol Day Trip

Day 2


We took the earliest trip offered by Supercat from Cebu to Tagbilaran. Since we do not have time to spare, I contacted BoholLife.com Tour Services just the night before and they gladly agreed to take us to 11 locations via private air-conditoned SUV. 



Our first stop is at the Blood Compact Site. The view from here is truly breathtaking. I'll go back for Bohol's beaches soon.




The Baclayon Church is one of the oldest churches in the Philippines. It is widely known for Padre Pio's image on its walls. The church preserves its virtuous ambiance by providing scarves and malongs for those wearing shorts and/or sleeveless tops.




We had a buffet lunch at Loboc River while cruising with a live band. What else can you ask for? We stopped for a while to take pictures with the natives in the area.

The Man Made forest doesn't look like Man Made. :)


Of course, we went to the viewing deck of the chocolate hills.





We dropped by the Butterfly Garden and the Tarsier Consrvation Area. I prefer butterflies, though.

Walking on the hanging bridge is so much fun! If you're scared, you will lose your chance of buying yummy delicacies and handicrafts from Bohol. Our driver, that served as our tour guide, told us that this area offers the cheapest price of goods.


Our last stop before heading back to Cebu is Prony's shelter. It was my first time to touch a snake and I think I have a soft spot for it. I am born in the year of the Snake so I felt our connection. Hahahaha. 

Our day trip was short and extremely hot. It was a good thing that our driver always turn the air-con on minutes before we hop back in. 

What I wore: Top from Forever 21, Shorts from 168, Shoes from Sanuk, Shades from Lacoste, United Colors of Benetton bag is owned by my mom, and my accessories are from different stores in the Philippines.

Follow me on twitter: @trishadiaz16






1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a great Bohol Day Tour, Alan Jay BoholLife.com :-)

    ReplyDelete