Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ripped Jeans

I like my Sundays to be relaxed and at leisure. No errands whatsoever. Today, I got what I wanted. I was able to catch up with my favorite series, listen to my preferred playlist and drink my favorite milk tea. Yey! 

We attended mass at Sto. Nino de Paz in Greenbelt. We weren't able to sit inside but thankfully, the garden surrounding the chapel is pleasant. Also, the gentle wind outside kept us refreshed. 

 My top from Cotton On is so comfy.

I decided to cut small lines on my pants and literally ripped them to look as if I bought them already having the rugged effect to it.

 This Marc Jacobs bag was given to me by my second cousin from the States. Thank you so much Ate Che-Che! I love it because it is big yet handy. I can also wear it with casual or formal clothing.

 A must have wedge sneakers from Steve Madden.


Follow me on twitter: @trishadiaz16

No comments:

Post a Comment